Hey Guys, if you have searched for the term ” Workout apps/Fitness Apps”, that means you have started to think about your fitness.
If you are starting by your own and you would like to workout at home, then these Fitness apps/ Home Workout apps are for you.
We have our mobiles almost every time with us, having a fitness app may help us in knowing more about the fitness.
So here I mention the top 6 Home Workout Apps which will barely need gym equipment’s for practice.
1.My Fitness Pal ( Android / IOS : free )
- Under Armour’s my fitness is the first in my list which logs more than 600 different styles of fitness activities. Map My Fitness Pal is a good diet tracker, calorie counter and an exercise motivator.
- This app can be customized which makes this app a good one in the Fitness app space.
- This app consists of 5 million food choices from their Database to choose from.
- The MyFitnessPal App also have a GPS- Based workout which helps us to have live tracking and setting the new personal fitness goals on the go.
Newer Versions of MyFitnessPal app supports Android wearable devices and Apple Watch as well.
2.Home Workout ( Android / IOS : free )
- Home Workout by Leap fitness group is one of the best offline fitness workout apps which consists of voice timers and Voice speech.This App has Over 50 million Downloads in the Android market itself.
- This App consists of Daily goals which briefly explains what workouts to be done and how many reps .
- This is a good home workout app and it mainly consists of exercises which don’t require the use of Gym Equipment’s.
- The creators of this app have also launched similar apps for different body parts workout as well. These are present in the Google play store and comes in the similar apps section of the main “Home Workout “app.
3.Keelo (Android, iOS:Free )
- This app is for those who want to do intense training. The keelo app consists mainly of the HIIT trainings which are short but are incredibly intense workouts. These workouts won’t burn much of your time but will burn those calories at a higher pace.
- Two things which are like the conditions for this app is that:
- The Keelo App only is available in the IOS version.
- The Keelo app consists of exercises which includes some basic gym equipment’s.
- Regardless of the above, this app has short workouts routines which will only take 7 to 20 minutes. The video instructions keep the things Clear and Simple.
- The premium version provides extra workout plans, warm-up’s and online Expert chat facility (which gives you feedback as well).
4.Google Fit :
- Tech Giant Google provides us with quality tools for free of cost. You can track your fitness levels using a point system created by Google, as well as the time spent.
- Google Fit team worked with the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Heart Association to bring us the new activity goals and improve your health with heart points.
- Google Fit also Tracks and gives you instant insights from your Android phone or by other Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s Rate Sensors to record the pace and all.
5.Nike+ Training Club App:
- Nike Training Club App have customized workouts designed y professional Athletes and celebrities. Nike+ run Club also comes in this category.
- App provides main information on Strength activities ; it is not that good in yoga or aerobics part. This app consists of 100s of exercises with Audio clips which lets you to focus on the audio instead of the screen.
- If required the app can be streamed onto television set using Apple TV, Chrome cast, or and HDMI cable.
6.Couch to 5K (Android, iOS)
- Couch to 5K is developed for the Couch potatoes; the apps main motto is to move the user from Couch to the completion of 5K finish line.
- It only requires sweating for 30 minutes per day, three days a week for nine weeks .
Furthermore there is an extension to this list of BEST FREE HOME WORKOUT APPS, you can use them as well and we would be happy to hear how these apps supported you guys.
- Workout Trainer (Android, iOS: Free)
- Fitbit Coach (Android, iOS: Free)
- Yoga Studio (Android, iOS: $3.99)
- Johnson & Johnson official 7 Minute Workout App (Android, iOS: Free)