John Cena ( John Felix Anthony Cena) was born on 23 April 1977, is an American pro wrestler,actor , rapper and television host. HE is Currently signed to WWE in which he appears in both RAW and SMACKDOWN brands.
John Cena gained his fame in WWE as he potrayed his character as a Trash-talking White Rapper and due to which he was portrayed as the companies Franchise Player. The 12 times WWE World Heavyweight Champion puts a lot of effort in the GYM. He trains not only for gaining pure strength but also to improve his athleticism.
John wasn’t strong as he looked , at the young age of 18. He started to lift. And he works out closely with his close friend Rob Maclntyre. At a early stages only John Cena shifted from Bodybulding to Pure muscle Strength gains.
John Cena Diet
To Support the Workout Schedule John Cena should consume food rich in Protein as he has to balance between rigorous workout schedule and Maintain an Athletic body.
He has A well balanced diet comprising food sources rich in protein, nutrients along with necessary amounts of calories. He also adds a variety of Fruits, veggies and cereals.
John Cena Diet Chart
John Cena Consumes 6 Powerful protein rich Meals.
- First Meal :Breakfast- 6 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs, Oatmeal ( 100 grams with raisins and Apple sauce) Protein Bar as GYM Supplement.
- Second Meal : Lunch- Brown Rice ( 100 grams ) with Veggies and 2 chicken breasts.
- Third Meal : Snack- Whole white Pita bread with Tune .
- Fourth Meal : Evening – Whey protein Shake with a banana.
- Fifth Meal : Dinner- Brown rice or pasta, vegetable salad with grilled chicken or Fish.
- Sixth Meal : Supplement- low fat cottage cheese along with a Casein protein Shake.
You may also like: