It all started when I was standing in a well crowded area, and then I notice that there were guys who had a worked out biceps, pecks but all they lacked was a pack of abs. They had a Mid area Body/Belly fat. This lead to writing the article for How to loose belly fat effectively.
More and more people should know how to loose belly fat/body fat .So here I go ahead with some of the points which are to be followed in order to loose belly fat/body fat.
How to loose Belly fat/body fat in 6 weeks:
Note : I recommend you to use the body Fat Calculator and measure every weekend because , every effort should have a result and every result should should be measure which will motivate to try harder and achieve bigger.
According to the age and height , sex and weight the body fat percentage will differ.
Doing Cardio Regularly for loosing Belly Fat:
Doing cardio is very important in losing the extra fat content present in our body. A good example of best cardiovascular activity is running.
One should go for running almost every day. Running should become a part of daily routine.
Spend at least 20 minutes running, either on treadmill or on playground.
Running for 20 minutes begins the process of calorie burning, it is an intensive workout.
In the beginning of the habit of jogging , firstly start with few minutes of jogging , slowly increase the duration of doing cardio, for the first 30 minutes the fat is burned through the food, we eat.
After the 30 minutes mark, the energy is produced by burning the stored fat in our body.
The body functions in such a way that it stored the fat for the lean times. Basically what that means is ‘it burns the food you eat first instead of the stored fat in your body. As we are not affected by any malnutrition or food deprivation our bodies keeps on storing fat instead of burning it off.
If you are not having time to work out for such a long time, then you are supposed to follow a technique called as the High Intensity Interval Training.
Do exercises dedicated to loose belly fat.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
This technique of training involves intense/ furious workout. In this technique we run furiously for a min and normally for the other 2, this is repeated multiple times until we are tired.
This training helps save hell lot of time plus this training form is very much effective.
Note: Heart Patients should not do HIIT
Avoid Carbohydrate to loose body fat
We should reduce the intake of carbohydrate. Have a Good quantity of Fat burning Foods instead.
if we don’t work upon it properly the Carbohydrate gets converted into Body Fat .
Generally, our bodies already have the stored fat and the intake of
carbohydrates increases the Fat content.
It does follow the fat burning process even when the body is taking rest.
Low carb diet is the most reliable way to burn stored fat.
The food that the body burns for fuel is carbohydrates, if we keep on eating carbohydrates, the body will keep on burning the carbohydrates, instead of the stored fats.
Eat more types of food such as Fats and proteins.
You May Also Like :
- Plank Exercise: Cool Things to know
- Pregnancy workout by Serena Williams
- How often should I train my Abs (six pack Abs Workout)?
Do Jump ropes
Jump rope training is commonly ignored by the most of the people. It is one of the oldest training techniques and it’s great for fitness. It is very good for Fat loss and should be added in cardio.
Jumping rope acts as a very good calorie burner, it burns around 20 to 24 calories per minute after a warm up.
It raises the heart rate to 2 or 3 times faster than the other exercises and has a less impact on the joints and increase the body engagement.
Need for bicycle crunches:
One of the greatest way to target your rectus abdominis and obliques in one easy exercise.
- Lie on the floor and stretch out the legs and arms, in such a way that lower back is pressed to the ground. Form is very important.
- Now hands behind your head interlocked with fingers and bring the knees towards you chest inwards and lift your shoulder blades off the ground and should make sure that neck should not be pulled.
- Now raise your legs such that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your calves are parallel to the ground.
- Straighten your right leg to about 30-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure that the core is much involved and ribs are engaged in the exercise and repeat it vise-versa.
Do 3 sets of 12 reps each.
Have a Good Sleep
Sleep is very important for our body to function properly.
An average adult should have a minimum of 7 hours of sleep daily.
we are tweaking with the bodies proper functioning, which results in the slowness in the proper metabolism which results slow Fat burn process.
You May also like:
- Belly fat : Why do most of the people have more fat in the belly area?
- All You need to know about Paleo Diet
- Workout Motivation Quotes
Consume at least 2 hours before going to bed.
Because while sleeping our body is completely in rest and a part of our diet adds up in the fat formation and storage in our body.
- Eat five to Six small meals don’t eat much at one time only.
- Have an ample amount of water in your body, dehydration makes body feel hungry.
- There are situations where our body is in requirement of water .
- But, the sensory organ gives an indication to brain that it is in need of food, as a result of which we end up in eating more food.
So the lesson learnt from this is to keep our Body well dehydrated. It Helps!!