As many people are found of 6 pack abs, it is more popular to have 8 Pack abs /10 pack abs. 6 pack abs are common in the entire population, the one with 8 packs seems lucky.
Having a 8 pack abs or a 10 pack abs is pretty rare. 1 out of 6 people have that luxury. The formation of the 8 or the ten packs is based on the genetics of the individual, it is the same as the lines on our hands (‘palmar flexion creases’). But one can always workout for the lower muscle and try to achieve the similar look of having an 8 pack abs even though he has 6 packs under the belly fat.
Do Cardio regularly for 8 Pack Abs :
- Cardio is important part of abs creating process,this exercise comes as a fitness booster.
- Cardio, aka cardiovascular, involves activities which lead to the increase in pumping of heart, high blood flow through the vessels.
- Perfect for a Cardio is to run, either on play-ground or on treadmill. The best is to opt for jogging and make it as a habit.
- We can change our running practice , by practicing jogging for 2 minutes and then sprinting for next 2 minutes.
- Cardio also involves doing Aerobatics and Zumba . if you don’t like running join a zumba or aerobics class , this will help you in doing cardio indirectly.
Do Abs exercises regularly
- We should do Abs exercises on priority to reduce belly fat , it involves doing crunches , reverse crunches followed by plank and side plank exercises.
- Above all, we should do crunches regularly without any day off, in the initial days of muscular abs building, we start doing by single set of 12 crunches and increase alternately by one crunch , every second day.
- Push to the extreme level and when you reach your extreme level maintain stop and maintain that habit.
- Follow the same routine for reverse crunches: reverse crunches are more important than the normal crunches.
You May Also Like :
- Importance of a Good Body Posture
- Effectively Loose belly fat/body fat in 6 weeks
- How to get Six Pack Abs : The Abs Avenue Way
- Take a high intake of Water, stay hydrated .
- If you don’t like drinking water often , try taking alternate liquids, drink fruit juice etc.
- Staying hydrated will bump up our metabolism, which helps in healthy tummy.
Abs are made in the Kitchen:
As said by some of the nutrition experts.
- Above all our muscles are in high need of fuel so it is very much important to stick to a balanced healthy bodybuilding diet.
- We should add plenty of lean protein sources in our diet. Protein plays the most important part in muscle building, we should choose low fat protein .
- Lean proteins include boneless, skinless poultry, dry fruits, groundnuts, fish and dairy products.
- Lean protein also includes the intake of Whey protein.
Avoid Eating processed food
- Furthermore If we want a good toned abs we should avoid eating processed food , chips, fried food , burger , cookies.
Eating Post-Workout Carbohydrates
- We wrongly believed that carbohydrates are bad for our body and intake of carbohydrate will increase the fat content in our body. Eating too much of anything will add up in gaining weight.
- we should add carbohydrates after heavy workout as a post workout meal , it will be beneficial
- The carbohydrates taken post workout have a less chance of converting into body fat and are actually beneficial in the Eight packs journey.
Equally important is to Follow the above mentioned workouts as a routine, If you take few days breaks within the routines , then these workouts go waste.