Indian Team Captain Virat kohli, Virat is a Famous cricketer with brilliant performance in all 3 formats of cricket. Let’s now look at Virat Kohli Fitness Plan.
Being fit should not be a choice, it is a necessity.
Virat Kohli Height(approx.) :: In centimeters -175 cm(1.75 m/ 5 feet’ 9”inches)
Virat Kohli weight(approx.) :: In Kgs – 70 kg (154 pounds)
Talking of Virat kohli, he was a chubby kid, he decided to get well toned after he had great tours in Australia.Getting on top of the game is a difficult task, but you know what’s more difficult ? Maintaining the position on the top.
As a Cricketer he already had a tight practice schedule. He once told that his training was horrible ,he woke up till late night wasn’t that diet conscious, and had a drink or two regularly.
You Might Also Like :
- US Open 2018 Star “ Serena Williams Fitness Plan”
- Sara Ali Khan Workout Routine and diet plan
- Serena Williams fitness Diet plan
- Virat Kohli fitness plan
Fitness plan started, when one day Virat came out of shower and concluded that this is not how a professional cricketer looks.
After that, he changed the way he trained, he changed the eating habits.
The Virat Kohli Fitness plan begins
Virat kohli Workout Routine
- Kohli Stated that whenever he is in home, he works out five days a week and works out for at least 2 hours, even when he is on tour he tries to take out time for exercise no matter how busy, it is a part of his fitness plan.
- On season, he takes around Hour and a half for workout in GYM, and off Season he works out for 5 hours in a day (that usually happens when he clubs two gym sessions at once)that his fitness regime.
- Off season he works out on building muscle mass.
His workout routine consists of a combination of weights and cardio exercises.Fitness Coach Shankar Basu introduced Virat to Weight Lifting .
- Shankar basu introduced him to Weight lifting. kohli didn’t do much for upper body , he focused more on the leg workout for more power. He used to do around 100 squats in a session.
- He uses a High- tech gadget while using the treadmill, while doing this fitness activity he is often seeing a High-altitude mask.
- While doing on Season workout, his main focus is on increasing the stamina and energy levels and wearing the high-altitude mask helps in improving the stamina.
- There is one more hi-tech equipment that kohli uses , it is a Tecnoshaper which is for abdominals. Technoshaper helps in fat loss across the belly area.
- Virat kolhi often does cardio or running on the treadmill or doing back exercise.
- He gives a lot of preference to doing the back exercise,he is often seeing lifting heavy weight . He is often seeing doing barbell Dead lift. maybe that’s the way he strengthen his back.
- Now Comes the end to the topic “Virat Kohli Fitness Plan”.